Included in Kit:
60 amp electric motor unit
Prewired control module
Column Available as:
*not available on all vehicles
Black Powder Coated
Average install time of 8 hours
Requires some cutting
Steering wheel not included
When placing a custom order we will need the following information in order to tailor your kit to your specific vehicle. Please provide the following to help expedite the completion of your custom power steering kit build.
Is the vehicle column or floor shift? If it is column shift, does it have an Internal or external shifting rod?
- External shifting, we would need to know the steering tube and steering shaft OD.
- Internal shifting is not possible at this time.
Does the vehicle have a straight shaft? (Similar to a C1 Corvette)
- We would need to know the steering tube OD and steering shaft size
- (DD? Round? Splined? Hollow?).
Is the vehicle OEM from steering wheel to steering box?
- If equipped with an aftermarket column: We would need to know the steering tube OD and shaft size (DD? Round? Splined? Hollow?).
Wanting to adapt to a rack?
- You will be responsible for the shaft from the rack to the firewall. 3/4''DD shaft is preferred but not required, we will try to adapt to the shaft size.
Need an aftermarket column?
- We can provide 32'' universal column, the customer would need to cut and modify at his discretion.